1. The selected table is meant for two persons by default. If you would like to reserve a table for only one person, then please select the option Table for 1 person under the Discount tab in the Basket.
2. If you would like to reserve more tables, and you would like those tables to be aligned next to each other, we are are happy to do so. However, we would like to draw your attention to some specific guidelines:
LOWER FLOOR – the tables might be aligned next to each other vertically (within columns), for example: table number 111 with table 112, then 113, and so on;
UPPER FLOW – the tables might be aligned next to each other horizontally (within rows), for example: table 31 with table 41A, then 41B, and so on.
3. If you would like to reserve more tables and would like for them to be aligned next to each other, please give us a call on the following number: +36 1 216 7894.
4. Other discounts (student discount, Liszt Academy discount, etc.) can only be given when reserving tables on spot at the BMC reception.
5. You are able to reserve the bar tables for maximum two persons online, due to technical reasons. If a third person would like to accompany you, we are able to provide a supplement ticket on spot at the BMC reception.